I think the saddest thing someone could ever say is ‘please don’t leave me’.
R.R (via missinyouiskillingme)
The biggest coward is a man who awakens a woman’s love with no intention of loving her.
Bob Marley (via go-aboveandbeyond)
You can tell by the way I walk I’m a women’s man no time to talk
I’m always soft for you, that’s the problem. You could come knocking on my door five years from now and I would open my arms wider and say ‘come here, it’s been too long, it felt like home with you.’
Azra.T “My Heart is Full of Open Windows.” (via 5000letters)
Sometimes your heart needs more time to accept what your mind already knows.
Unknown (via spacemen-3)
We don’t talk anymore and you don’t seem to care.
A 10-word story (via diagnosticate)
- The constant fear of bleeding through clothes
- The constant cramps
- Having to change pads/tampons every 2-4 hours
- Having to deal with mood swings
- Having to deal with boys going ‘Oh someones on their period’
- When you stand up its like a waterfall from your vagina
- Craving food to calm you down
- The constant fear that you smell of blood even though you dont
- Feeling over emotional
- FUCKEN CRAMPS
YOU MEAN I DON’T ACTUALLY SMELL LIKE BLOOD?!